Space for the Arts
The G&S Crown Hill Center for the Arts is a fantastic resource for the greater Seattle community. Our rehearsal hall, scene shop, and costume shop are available for short and long term rental on a very competitive sliding scale for corporate, non-profit, and partner arts organizations.
Located at 9250 14th Ave NW in Crown Hill, the space is easily accessible from I-5, Aurora, 15th, and the RapidRide D line (with plenty of free parking!). All three spaces are also accessible from 8am to 11pm, seven days a week.
You can find details about the spaces below, as well as a calendar for the rehearsal hall. Please contact G&S for availability of the scene and costume shops.
Please contact us via the form below with any questions about the space, availability, pricing, and to book a rental!
- 40' x 50' open space with 15' ceilings.
- Sprung wooden floor.
- Rehearsal piano, sound system, and some rehearsal blocks and furniture.
- Fully equipped green room.
- Possible prop & set storage during rehearsal process.
- Seating and platform options for informal showings, workshops, etc.
- Ideal for everything from community meetings to workshops to large cast musicals and dance classes.
- Three work stations with two sewing machines and a serger.
- Large work table and industrial sink.
- Four new, adjustable dress forms.
- Extensive storage and staging space with rolling racks.
- Easy access to the extensive G&S Costume Rental Collection.
- Easy access for commercial load-out.
- 1800 sq ft of workable space w/ 15' ceiling.
- Commercial loading garage door.
- Full ventilation and thermostat control.
- Possible access to select tools and equipment from the G&S Shop.
- Ideal for everything from small woodworking projects to large painting projects to full set construction.
- Please also inquire about possibility of a co-working option for long term involvement.